Friday, March 4, 2011
An Unexpected Visitor
I was surprised to get an envelope, from my previous elementary school, in the mail on Wednesday. I was a little bit curious what they might be sending me after all these years. In the back of my mind I thought it could have something to do with my 6 yr old niece who currently attends that school. To my suprise it was a life sized cut out of my niece, Kaylyn, with a letter telling me that she was traveling the world. The letter said she could not take time off from her studies. Therefore, she sent a paper version of herself and the school will chart where she has traveled for the next 6 months. I am happy she stayed for a short visit. Today I sent her off to her next destination in England. I hope that this project will allow her and her fellow class mates to see the world, even if is is through postcards. In June 2011 her paper self is to return to the elementary school.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment