The sky was dark and gloomy, the air was damp and raw, the streets were wet and sloppy. The smoke hung sluggishly...really the smoke just could not escape!! ( Charles Dickens)
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Some People Walk in the Rain
and others just get wet.
The sky was dark and gloomy, the air was damp and raw, the streets were wet and sloppy. The smoke hung sluggishly...really the smoke just could not escape!! ( Charles Dickens)
Wednesday morning it poured rain over BKK. Not an unusually story. I had seen the streets flood and known this to happen. Bryce and I headed to his new school. Here is what we found (pick up from school).
I forgot to get my camera out on the way too school. I was a bit nervous, I could hear my tail pipe popping, It was completely submerged as I drove Bryce to the door steps of school. We really needed a land duck or a boat. This shows the water down about 4-6 inches from the morning commute.
Thank goodness I have already invested in the school bus for the next term, I don't know if my car can take it. Especially since the rainy season has not even officially started yet.
The sky was dark and gloomy, the air was damp and raw, the streets were wet and sloppy. The smoke hung sluggishly...really the smoke just could not escape!! ( Charles Dickens)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment