Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Triathlete In "Training"

Bryce is having a blast with the rainy season. On the 8th floor of our building we have a running track and pseudo Basketball court, it makes a great place to ride bikes and play. We let him ride his trike through the puddles. Lightning McQueen says "Speed, I am speed." This is one of Bryce's favorite quotes.

Last week Ramiro and I took Bryce for two loops of the track @ 200 M each(1/8 mile). He is a Triathlete in Training, following in mommy and daddy's foot steps. Might not have hurt that I cycled with him till I was 36 weeks gestation.

Speaking of training... Bryce is potty training and doing quite well I might add. Slept through the night sans diaper and no accidents, such a big boy.

Check out this clip of Bryce. If you can't see it go to www.mougeyfamily.blogspot.com



No comments: