Thursday, February 19, 2009

17 Months

Sometimes I write this BLOG more as a journal for myself. If you want to read it that is great. I notice that if I forget to write things down that I will forget when and that events ever happened.
Bryce is learning so much. He is bilingual. Bryce understands questions and concepts in both Thai and English. My heart is filled with joy each moment I have to spend with him. It amazes me how much kids filter, what we say and do.
A few bigger words Bryce can say are yellow, bubble, and spider (as in itsy bitsy). I sat down and thought of how many words he knows about 14, plus others I am sure I've forgot. In Thai he knows 9 plus daow - star, tuk-tuk, pla - fish, laow - handsome, uom- hold me, nam - water, pai - go, maa - dog, and piak - wet. He says dadda for Ramiro and Bon for me. Kookai is Paa (aunt- older than mom and dad). Bryce has no dicernable name for Morgan, yet.

No comments: