It is exciting when I get to teach Kookai about Western Traditions, since I am fortunate to learn so many Thai Traditions.
I asked Kookai if she knew about wishbone's in a turkey and she turned to me with a clueless look on her face. I showed her and her reply was "no". I told her as soon as our 3 Kings Day wishbone had dried I would show her.
Today, I asked her to pick a side, then showed her the grasp and instructed her to pull up on 3. But first, you must make a wish. She pointed to her heart and asked "From here?"
I smiled, as I thought in your head, and replied "yes".
I asked Kookai if she knew about wishbone's in a turkey and she turned to me with a clueless look on her face. I showed her and her reply was "no". I told her as soon as our 3 Kings Day wishbone had dried I would show her.
Today, I asked her to pick a side, then showed her the grasp and instructed her to pull up on 3. But first, you must make a wish. She pointed to her heart and asked "From here?"
I smiled, as I thought in your head, and replied "yes".
1, 2, 3...

No comments:
Post a Comment