Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Visit Virginia

We came to Virginia to visit Lia and the boys, Kyle and Brandon.  We went to eat at Thai food.  We get to borrow Chris's Civic Hybrid.  We need a 2nd car till we leave and this was an option since Chris is in Iraq.  We sold Ramiro's car and the move to Bangkok is starting to feel more real.  
Next step is to start sorting our belongings into groups.  Short term stuff we need immediately, air freight, boat freight/ car and stuff we want or shall I say don't want for 3 years.  I now have a better understanding of what we might take.  We received pictures of what the new place is going to look like.  
The condo has a kitchen, dinning room, living room, family room/ den, bar, Three bedrooms and maids quarters. We will be living on the 23rd floor.  The apartment building has a spa, gym, lap pool, track and child care center for 1 month to 5 years.  It is nice.  Fully furnished.  It has hardwood floors and lots of shelf space.  I don't have a lot of display items.  I guess I will be able to get a few decorative items.  

No comments: